Tebow to be trained by John Elway
Elway has stated that he will spend the off-season working with Tebow to polish his passing game.
Many critics have and continue to doubt Tebow and his ability to throw the football.
Watching the film there are many times that Tebow misses an open receiver, but Elway believes Tebow can fix that and doesn’t have a choice.
Elway wasn’t left with much of a choice than to start Tebow as his number one quarterback for the 2012 season as Tebow is the only Broncos quarterback under contract.
Odds are they will draft a quarterback, but unless a drastic move is made it will not come till the later rounds.
For Tebow, things could not be better.
John Elway was one of the most prolific passing quarterbacks in NFL history and if Tebow is to continue to succeed he will need to listen.
- Matt Forte to the Packers: 3 Crazy 2012 NFL Predictions (thepenaltyflagblog.com)
- NFL Rewind: John Elway Leads the Broncos on ‘The Drive’ (thepenaltyflagblog.com)
- Tim Tebow’s Heart may Belong to God, but his Ass Belongs as MVP (thepenaltyflagblog.com)
- God and the NFL Give Tebow, Broncos a Playoff Win (thepenaltyflagblog.com)
- CSU’s Hottie of the Week: Sarah McDowd (College-Sports-University.com)